BTBAM - Colors 2nd pressing released

• 3 weeks later...

Got the pink repress today and i'm very pleased with the sound quality. The vinyl is very light and there are some cracks and pops here and there but overall the sound is great! Really much better than the cd-version.

I thought I heard that Misdirect was getting re-pressed as well.

Any more info on this? Amazon.com says that it's being released on September 3rd. Alaska is being released at the same day and it's now on Victory Records website for pre-order. But there is no The Great Misdirect... weird.

I just saw one last Great Misdirect copy left in Amazon.co.uk store and ordered it for £ 21,40. Any idea what color it will be? Probably black? First press? I've been looking this record for long time and it was very odd to suddenly see one copy available.

I just saw one last Great Misdirect copy left in Amazon.co.uk store and ordered it for £ 21,40. Any idea what color it will be? Probably black? First press? I've been looking this record for long time and it was very odd to suddenly see one copy available.

If first press, its probably orange Portsi. The new presses will probably be black, pink, and maybe clear with black swirl.