Shopradiocast on Vacation?

tsheaz28

Weird, they've always gotten back to me within a day (or so). Also, my order with Thrice, Horrible Crowes, and Saves The Day shipped together on the 10th.

Damn I ordered Thrice and Saves The Day together and still hasn't shipped for me.

Something happened while I was at work. All three of those records were attached to the same tracking # before. Now Thrice and Elsie have two different tracking #s and Saves The Day now says awaiting fulfillment. I suppose it was a glitch in the system while they were adding tracking info back on their site. They stopped showing tracking info after they 'revamped' their site, and within the last week they added it back again. So, I suppose the STD record isn't shipping yet.

Hey All!

Due to a LOT of record delays this month and the Blink 182 price increase, we have been a bit behind on the Customer Service email and we apologize. Regardless I think most have been responded to but if not, you will have a response today.

Regardless, there are so many updates that have caused the delay so I will do a quick run down now for VC Readers:

Viny Delays

Transit + Man Overboard - Now Oct 11

Blink 182 - Now a double LP, Oct 25

Saves The Day - Daybreak (Ships tomorrow or Friday the latest, they are in transit)

Mariachi El Bronx (Arrived yesterday and have begun shipping)

Against Me - 3XLP (Should arrive today)

Shipping Early

Chuck Ragan / Russo / Islip / Chambers - Split LP (Most have been shipped)

New Found Glory - Nothing Can Stay Gold LP (Shipping Friday!)

Yellowcard - Various Titles (Shipping Tuesday or Wed, latest)

Also, THRICE - MAJOR/MINOR we started shipping last week. However we received a large amount of damaged items so we are waiting on new ones to arrive to ship the remainder. Soon as I have an ETA on those I will update those who are still waiting. They should all ship before the release date regardless.

TRACKING ORDERS - When we made the move to our new site the tracking was disabled for some reason. Not sure why but it is now fixed. However, we mass ship then upload tracking later on in the day. So if you dont see your tracking as soon as it ships, check at the end of the day. If you still dont see tracking give us a call and we can look into it for you.

In other SRC News,

NEW LP MAILERS - We came up with a new LP mailer that is a bit different and should better protect the records. The box has false ends which will reduce the amount of corner dings and bends.

We are working hard to improve the way we package. So we would love to hear any feedback from those who have received our new LP mailers.

FEDEX FRIDAYS - On Fridays (and Thursday after our pick ups) we are randomly upgrading people to Fedex for free! We have been selecting between 20-50 orders!