City and Colour The Death of Me CD 4 Sale

hori

Title says it all, same cd for sale as posted in the Tour Variants post, looks to be in great shape, will put on F-Bay this weekend but will sell here for the right price (which I have no idea what that is right now), send me your bestest offers, shipping will be free in NA or $5 outside but if you want insuarnce I will have to figure all that out.

No idea, if I get an offer I can't refuse will sell here for sure. Will probably end up on the damn bay because that seems to get the most views (though their recent change to charge their fees on postage costs as well has really turned me off ebay). Anyhow, will list on F-Bay on Sunday probably so will leave here for a few days to see if anyone really needs this, because let's face it, when it comes to C&C fans it is not a matter of "wanting" but intead "needing" their rare stuff .... no offence as I am the same way with my fav bands but just not C&C!