Bring me the Horizon LPs

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. At first I thought it was funny. I just read the AP article on it. Now I just think that dude and his friends need their ass beat. Oli stopped the show cuz some kid fell and got his head stepped on and they tried to help him up, and the kids got pissed and started throwing shit, so Oli threw water at them. Not water bottles. Just water. And so the kid jumped on stage and tried to hit people in the band. Then the kid's friends were goig around pushing and shit, and broke some young girl's jaw. I've been going to hardcore shows for a while, and people like that piss me off. I think I actually have a little more respect for Oli now.

Wow. At first I thought it was funny. I just read the AP article on it. Now I just think that dude and his friends need their ass beat. Oli stopped the show cuz some kid fell and got his head stepped on and they tried to help him up, and the kids got pissed and started throwing shit, so Oli threw water at them. Not water bottles. Just water. And so the kid jumped on stage and tried to hit people in the band. Then the kid's friends were goig around pushing and shit, and broke some young girl's jaw. I've been going to hardcore shows for a while, and people like that piss me off. I think I actually have a little more respect for Oli now.

WHAT THE FUCK?

"Man impersonates BMTH singer, assaults woman"

http://lambgoat.com/news/view.aspx?id=16937

"'He stood behind her, blindfolded her, asked her to put her head back, and her arms up. She did so with her palms up, entirely trusting him

'Although she did not see any implement because of the blindfold, the next thing she felt was her neck being sliced.' The court heard that as Russell did it he shouted: 'Why won't you die? You've ruined my life. It's all your fault.'

Mr Donnellan added: 'She jumped up and the blindfold fell off.

'She turned and saw he was taking a knife from his backpack. She turned to run away but he caught up and stabbed her in the back. The victim was then stabbed three more times, hit in the face with a log, and headbutted."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2045454/McDonalds-worker-David-Russell-used-Facebook-lure-Maricar-Benedicto-cut-throat.html#ixzz1ZwQcVnpn

WHAT THE FUCK?

"Man impersonates BMTH singer, assaults woman"

http://lambgoat.com/news/view.aspx?id=16937

"'He stood behind her, blindfolded her, asked her to put her head back, and her arms up. She did so with her palms up, entirely trusting him

'Although she did not see any implement because of the blindfold, the next thing she felt was her neck being sliced.' The court heard that as Russell did it he shouted: 'Why won't you die? You've ruined my life. It's all your fault.'

Mr Donnellan added: 'She jumped up and the blindfold fell off.

'She turned and saw he was taking a knife from his backpack. She turned to run away but he caught up and stabbed her in the back. The victim was then stabbed three more times, hit in the face with a log, and headbutted."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2045454/McDonalds-worker-David-Russell-used-Facebook-lure-Maricar-Benedicto-cut-throat.html#ixzz1ZwQcVnpn