Pinkerton Thugs!

Also, brand new Total Chaos next year. Jackets are being printed now :)

Probably will see a release around March.

A ton of other things are in the works, or at the plant for release next year as well. A bunch of stuff that will suprise a lot of people.

is Ronald McMurder still in Total Chaos?

Also, Total Chaos is still a band?

A ton of other things are in the works, or at the plant for release next year as well. A bunch of stuff that will suprise a lot of people.

No he isn't in Total Chaos anymore.

Yeah, they still tour contantly, pretty much year round, albeit almost exclusively overseas except for festivals and such. They are touring the U.S this summer though.

No he isn't in Total Chaos anymore.

Yeah, they still tour contantly, pretty much year round, albeit almost exclusively overseas except for festivals and such. They are touring the U.S this summer though.

oh yeah, my bust. did you know about "paul and the strings"??? woof, that was brutally bad.

Actually I love Paul and The Strings, I know it certainly isn't everyones cup of tea, especially considering people who are a fan of Pauls stuff, are usually into hardcore and street punk, kind of weird that he plays acoustic pub music. I just happen to like that type of music though, I'm a big Hope Sandoval, Bjork, Tori fan as well as a punk rock fan, so the Strings stuff appeals to me. I actually think a lot of it is brilliant.

But yeah, I certainly can see why most fans of the genre aren't too into it :)

i'm with you on that. the demos weren't the greatest quality but i used to listen to them all the time when he first sent me the tracks.

oh yeah, my bust. did you know about "paul and the strings"??? woof, that was brutally bad.

Actually I love Paul and The Strings, I know it certainly isn't everyones cup of tea, especially considering people who are a fan of Pauls stuff, are usually into hardcore and street punk, kind of weird that he plays acoustic pub music. I just happen to like that type of music though, I'm a big Hope Sandoval, Bjork, Tori fan as well as a punk rock fan, so the Strings stuff appeals to me. I actually think a lot of it is brilliant.

But yeah, I certainly can see why most fans of the genre aren't too into it :)

i'm with you on that. the demos weren't the greatest quality but i used to listen to them all the time when he first sent me the tracks.

• 4 weeks later...
Yeah dude, I'm flying out there for that show. the Thugs will be touring nationally all spring/summer as well, with another great band, who I don't think I can say yet..

dude you can tell me I won't say anything haha

Code is "the monkey only climbs the bamboo tree" call and say that, do three laps around the nearest fire hydrant, put 5 bucks in an envelope and mail it to yourself under an alias, and then call back and the circle will be complete and the information will be processed.