311 - Grassroots LP (About time)

1000 hot topic exclusive on green, 1000 indie retail store exclusive on yellow and 1000 on black

I believe its actually 1000 indie retail(on green) and 1000 hot topic(on yellow) then 1000 black elsewhere on the web.

Yea I thought RED told me HT had yellow, I was just copying the post from the 311 board. Doesnt matter to me which one HT gets, Im stoked on this one!

1000 hot topic exclusive on green, 1000 indie retail store exclusive on yellow and 1000 on black

I believe its actually 1000 indie retail(on green) and 1000 hot topic(on yellow) then 1000 black elsewhere on the web.

Yea I thought RED told me HT had yellow, I was just copying the post from the 311 board. Doesnt matter to me which one HT gets, Im stoked on this one!

Based out of Merrick, New York (516 represent), we provide our bands with marketing and promotion, tour booking, design and creative needs, PR, merchandise support, web presence, and sound recommendations aimed to catapult them to the next level. We have a great deal of experience growing with bands from small nobodies to nationally recognized acts, and have spent an enormous amount of time learning, witnessing, and feeling the pains of striving artists. We’re here to help.

"We hope to work with artists who are both creative and innovative in their own right. We believe there is a lot more music out there than the mainstream likes to acknowledge and it is our goal to let the lesser known bands have a chance to succeed."

Says the people that bring you mainstream major releases cut digitally at Pirates Press. And pay huge licencing fees to do it, helping the major affiliated, and major labels, while doing essentially nothing for the actual band.

I'm sure 311 is stoked to have the opportunity to be catapulted to the next level, and have PR and tour booking done by Enjoy The Ride.

Based out of Merrick, New York (516 represent), we provide our bands with marketing and promotion, tour booking, design and creative needs, PR, merchandise support, web presence, and sound recommendations aimed to catapult them to the next level. We have a great deal of experience growing with bands from small nobodies to nationally recognized acts, and have spent an enormous amount of time learning, witnessing, and feeling the pains of striving artists. We’re here to help.

"We hope to work with artists who are both creative and innovative in their own right. We believe there is a lot more music out there than the mainstream likes to acknowledge and it is our goal to let the lesser known bands have a chance to succeed."

Says the people that bring you mainstream major releases cut digitally at Pirates Press. And pay huge licencing fees to do it, helping the major affiliated, and major labels, while doing essentially nothing for the actual band.

I'm sure 311 is stoked to have the opportunity to be catapulted to the next level, and have PR and tour booking done by Enjoy The Ride.

• 1 year later...