Finally started using discogs - +100 records!

robx

I kept seeing folks sell massive collections, and couldn't help it. There is even a "make an offer" thing on almost all of my items, so if my price seems high (a lot of them are) just make a reasonable offer and I'll probably accept it.

http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?seller=robxburninator&limit=100

Anyone else use discogs for selling? I've bought random stuff on there, but never used it for selling. Already sold a dozen records (in a week and a half). Totally pumped.

I kept seeing folks sell massive collections, and couldn't help it. There is even a "make an offer" thing on almost all of my items, so if my price seems high (a lot of them are) just make a reasonable offer and I'll probably accept it.

http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?seller=robxburninator&limit=100

Anyone else use discogs for selling? I've bought random stuff on there, but never used it for selling. Already sold a dozen records (in a week and a half). Totally pumped.

• 1 month later...
top because I added stuff.

also:

does anyone want minus the bear "planet of ice" (white/silver 1st press)? I have one for sale, but discogs pressing info on that isn't up to date, so I don't know how to put it on there.

couple ways you can do it, the ideal way would be to add the record to the database. Which, if it's your first time, can be frustrating as the only time you hear from users is when you fuck up. I've done 30 entries and only two got positive votes.

The other way is to list it for sale and in the description, say something like "1st press, silver/white, etc" and price it accordingly. I've done that and see other people doing it as well...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...