Owen - I do perceive. (JAPANESE IMPORT CD)

athomewithkyle

are u after the owen/city on film 7" split? comes in white vinyl, with a poster and photo, ltd to 50. i've only played it once.

What photo do you have, mike or bob?

to be honest, i'm not sure. i think its owen but i can email you a scan of the photo if you want. the bloke is lying on a couch in his living room and has a beard...

its numbered as 12/50

What photo do you have, mike or bob?

to be honest, i'm not sure. i think its owen but i can email you a scan of the photo if you want. the bloke is lying on a couch in his living room and has a beard...

its numbered as 12/50

Yea I have the 7" but I didn't get the picture of Mike :'( Would you be willing to sell yours?

its numbered as 12/50

Yea I have the 7" but I didn't get the picture of Mike :'( Would you be willing to sell yours?

PM me with an offer if you like.

Guest falloutcollapse
Does anyone else know where I can pick this up besides HMV Japan since my internet is not translating the site haha.

Kyle, two things. First, what is your music blog? Second, what is a good album to start with to check out Mike Kinsella. You speak greatly of him so I want to sample some of his stuff.

Does anyone else know where I can pick this up besides HMV Japan since my internet is not translating the site haha.

Kyle, two things. First, what is your music blog? Second, what is a good album to start with to check out Mike Kinsella. You speak greatly of him so I want to sample some of his stuff.

Start with American Football - American Football (LP)

Then go to American Football - American Football (EP)

Then go to Owen - I Do Perceive.

Unfortunately I recently just stopped with my webzine after a year and half. I was really covering stuff that I just wasn't into anymore. I do plan on starting a new site that will cover a lot of "indie" bands/artists.

As for Mike Kinsella albums to check out, I'd start off close to what Scott said:

1. American Football - American Foobtall

2. Owen - I do perceive.

3. Owen - At Home With Owen

Also, don't forget about one of his bands, The One Up Downstairs. A lot of people forget about this band/don't know about this band since they only recorded 3 songs and they were never put on a 7" or a CD. However you can get the "album" on itunes. All the songs on it are amazing.

Unfortunately I recently just stopped with my webzine after a year and half. I was really covering stuff that I just wasn't into anymore. I do plan on starting a new site that will cover a lot of "indie" bands/artists.

As for Mike Kinsella albums to check out, I'd start off close to what Scott said:

2. Owen - I do perceive.

Also, don't forget about one of his bands, The One Up Downstairs. A lot of people forget about this band/don't know about this band since they only recorded 3 songs and they were never put on a 7" or a CD. However you can get the "album" on itunes. All the songs on it are amazing.

The reason why people probably don't mention it is because the One Up Downstairs is FAR inferior to either American Football or Owen.

Having said that, I still like it. I just would never suggest that to someone just getting into MK's music for the first time.

2. Owen - I do perceive.

The reason why people probably don't mention it is because the One Up Downstairs is FAR inferior to either American Football or Owen.

Having said that, I still like it. I just would never suggest that to someone just getting into MK's music for the first time.

I'm not telling him to listen to that now, if you thought that's what I was saying.

I was stating that if he likes the albums I suggested and he goes on to listening to Owls, Joan of Arc, and Cap'n Jazz, that he shouldn't forget about The One Up Downstairs.