Greenland is Melting - Where Were We

• 1 year later...

after over a year of waiting for a physical vinyl release, i got this fb message from P+P

• Kevin Malone

any update on greenland is melting where we were getting pressed?

have a hard time believing artwork issues is the reason this is taking so long.

• Paper + Plastick

well the art is very complicated so what started as crazy design die cut issues turned into the band being minimally active

don't understand what this means. how does complicated artwork turn into a band being less active.  could the less activity have do with them not having any records to sell and not a lot of income coming in while touring. i don't know.  they only became minimally active after a year of not having a physical release. 

I wouldnt hold your breath on it happening. I remember back at Fest GIM posting on facebook about how they were pissed off that the label didnt give them any cds or records to sell at their table. About 20 minutes later (and me commenting about how all bands say that about PandP) the entire post was deleted and nary a word was said again by them about PandP. It is a shame if they are slowing down and decided to stop playing as I know they have a lot of supporters online, but fuck, I cant blame them when their label is so shitty.