PO maudlin of the Well - 4xLP + 7" Box Set

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah man, $75 for the box set, not $250. There are 250 being released in north america. $75 is still pricey but it looks like a lot went into this, so no complaints from me.

Thanks for the recognition man. We definitely tried to make this as deluxe as possible, because we love these albums and this band so much. Its been great for me to work closely with Toby Driver for the past year on a few different projects, but this one has been the most exciting. There's so much symbolism in the songs and packaging. I think this is going to be the quintessential version of these.

• 2 weeks later...

Last minute motW BLACK FRIDAY sale to USA only! Blood Music will offer on 11/25 the one-time limited offer of FREE SHIPPING to USA! This will last from 8AM (EST) to MIDNIGHT (EST) on Friday only.

We were able to get a great deal on shipping just for this day. Apologies to people living anywhere else, we just got lucky here.

We have less than 15 copies remaining, this may sell us out.

Thanks for the order! Confirmation coming shortly. We are 100% SOLD OUT.

To all else, we will have a very limited run (even less than the box set) of barebones black vinyl LP's only. No extras (no colored vinyl, box, 7", guitar pick, patch, T-shirt, signed poster, nor mp3s). No information as of yet but announcement in a while.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

They've taken a looong time to put together, but we are receiving the sets from the factory next week.

In other news ... not exactly vinyl related ... but just in case.

We managed to get rights to re-release maudlin of the Well's albums on CD. "Bath" and "Leaving Your Body Map" are coming out with one bonus song each, as well as the never-before-released "Part the Second." 300 copies of each, with an option to buy one of 75 signed by Toby Driver.

Pre-orders of the CD's go live on March 1st at 10AM Finnish time. The CD's will be shipped on April 13th.

Video:

Sounds: http://soundcloud.com/bloodmusic-1/sets/maudlin-of-the-well/

:D

Sean... they've been printed and ready for more than a week. There was some error with regards to shipment and then we didn't hear from the plant for some days. We got it all sorted on the phone for the past few days. They have their instructions and are packing everything right now. Was told they would ship today as a hopeful and if not then tomorrow...

Will post on our FB profile the minute that I get a tracking #

http://www.facebook.com/BlooodMusic