WANT: Bright Eyes 7 LP Box Set

Shinji

Only bad part of Reckless is when you purchase it online it doesn't take it out of the inventory online. Most of the time you will get the item but sometimes it has already been sold. I ordered Johnny Cash: Hundred Highways from them not to long ago and it was already sold. Although I have gotten many steals from Reckless over the years.

I live down the street from one and often times, it's fairly easy to look at what they have and just walk over. I'd imagine what you pointed out with the mail order system can be problematic but you can't beat that flat shipping!

(just called - it's in stock. :) )

Your right about Reckless, it is pretty awesome. I got Jimmy Eat World Futures from there for $17 dollars and Five Iron Frenzy: Minature Golf Courses of America for $5. Sometime they know what they have and sometimes they don't. Yes the flat rate shipping is a good deal. I live in the Western Suburbs so it is just easier to mail than to drive down there most of the time.

Hahah it's funny you mention that FIF 7" - I actually just got a copy of that for $3 on Friday from there. I dug out a blue copy of Handbook For The Sellout b/w Marty from a 50 cent bin at the Broadway location once a couple of years back as well.

You got the Brad is Dead 7" for 50 cents. Unbelievable. What a steal. Those things go for nothing as noted here

http://www.popsike.com/php/quicksearch.php?searchtext=five+iron+frenzy+brad+is+dead&x=0&y=0