WANTED: Mogwai - Kicking A Dead Pig/Fear Satan 2lp

ponyexpress

Hey,

I'm new to the board and was looking around. Saw that there was a sale/trade/wants section and I just couldn't resist myself. I'm a total sucker for bartering and trading.

During my searches, I noticed that a lot of you guys have tradelists on deadformat so I suppose I should take a look at that and start building mine up.

In the mean time, I wanted to trade one or two of my records for other titles by the same artist that aren't in my collection.

Before I get into what I want to trade, just wanted to state that while I am new to the board, I'm not new to buying/selling/trading in general. Also, I realize that since I am new here at least, that means I may have to be the one to ship records out first when making a trade for the first few deals so that I can prove that I'm not a scam artist. That's fine by me, I totally understand not trusting random people on the internet. I've been screwed a few times before but i can asusure you that I am not that guy.

Anyway, back to the records.

For starters, I am looking to trade my 2lp copy of ***Mogwai – Government Commissions - BBC Sessions 1996-2003***

and what I am looking for is the 2lp copy of Mogwai – Kicking A Dead Pig: Mogwai Songs Remixed + Fear Satan Remixes which is pressed on green and purple vinyl.

I'm willing to trade up or down depending on the condition of your records. I'd much rather have a copy of this because its got Kid Loco's Remix of Tracy and its just such a good track.

If it makes any difference, when comparing the lowest prices on the two albums over at Discogs, Government Sessions was worth a couple of dollars more than what I'm asking for but thats irrelevant to me. Even if you have a copy and don't want to trade, please shoot me a pm.

*** Government Commissions lps are both in near mint condition, possibly just a fraction of a grade lower because I grade pretty damn tough but there are no scratches and minimal if any paper scuffs therefore no pops or cracks. The sleeve is in great shape other than some hardly noticeable ringwear across the top. No seam splitting or creases.

So, if anyones got a copy of Mogwai – Kicking A Dead Pig: Mogwai Songs Remixed + Fear Satan Remixes that they'd like to trade me, feel free to just respond to the thread or send me a PM and I'll be in touch as soon as possible.

Also, I have a copy of Vampire Weekend - Contra in near mint condition that I just really don't listen to and I'd like to either sell it for $15ppd or so, or trade it for one or a couple of the following depending on value:

7"

Grizzly Bear - Knife

The Joy Formidable - Austere

The Joy Formidable - The Whirring (RSD)

12"

Sleigh Bells - Treats

Spinnerette - s/t

The record I am most interested in is the Kicking A Dead Pig/Fear Satan double lp. Sorry for such a cheapass lousy tradelist, I just havent gotten around to making one on deadformat.net and couldn't resist creating a posting for this trade in case someone had it.

Thanks for looking guys, and I cant wait to trade and buy some records from you guys. Its really sweet what you've got going on here.

thanks for the link man. but the point was that i didnt want to buy it and would have rather traded, you see. haha. I do appreciate the help though. I am working on putting together a tradelist on Deadformat.net so I'll post a link to that once I've got more than a couple of titles on it :)

Modest Mouse - Good News For People Who Love Bad News

- get this new for like 20 bucks

http://www.soundstagedirect.com/modest-mouse-good-news-for-people-who-love-bad-news-180-gram-vinyl-records.shtml

• 2 weeks later...