heads up- dfa1979

hootenanny

yeah on recordnerd, but its kind of small. I got robbed a little while ago and they took all of my records so i'm rebuilding.

http://www.recordnerd.com/members?page=edit&recordnerd=5a7c3b24c52fbb8532a6343efaae2d92

holy shit dude. i am so sorry to hear that. i think i would just fall apart if someone raped me of my vinyl. we put a lot of damn money and time into these collections. fuckers.

Guest falloutcollapse

Listen to me out please:

I have $15 CAN in cash. If someone wants to buy me that copy of You're a Woman, I'm a Machine, we can go the old mailorder route and I can send you this snail mail, plus the $5 or whatever it'll be to ship it to me. The site is PPD for Canadian residents, so I'll have you covered. I'll send the money first obviously and then you can buy it after you receive payment. Thanks in advance for helping out a poor kid.

Guest falloutcollapse
y dont you just buy it yourself

Because I wanna get rid of these $15 CAN. Also, the link to your RecordNerd is not normal. Meaning, I can potentially edit/delete your stuff I think. But don't worry, I didn't/won't.