Blink182-S/T 2xLP HOT TOPIC exclusive UP NOW!

travis

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any chance you'll do angels and airwaves

We Dont Need to Whisper? Maybe.

For the love of god do I-Empire on white vinyl.

I would love you forever.

Also, Do greatest hits but put bonus tracks on it like

"I Won't Be Home For Christmas" + The studio version of "Family Reunion" and other amazing songs not getting to be on vinyl yet.

We Dont Need to Whisper? Maybe.

For the love of god do I-Empire on white vinyl.

I would love you forever.

Also, Do greatest hits but put bonus tracks on it like

"I Won't Be Home For Christmas" + The studio version of "Family Reunion" and other amazing songs not getting to be on vinyl yet.

haha Its not quite that easy.

You guys should post a list of Blink-182 songs that have never been on vinyl before tho and I'll see what I can do.

Family Reunion (Short Music version), Not Now, Man Overboard, I Won't Be Home For Christmas, Another Girl Another Planet, Dancing With Myself, Good Times, Dead Man's Curve...those are the ones I can think of that were never on a major vinyl release.

Someone could always press a Flyswatter 7" ;)

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/V%7B47%7DA-%252d-Short-Music-For-Short-People-LP.html Has Family Reunion.

Family Reunion (Short Music version), Not Now, Man Overboard, I Won't Be Home For Christmas, Another Girl Another Planet, Dancing With Myself, Good Times, Dead Man's Curve...those are the ones I can think of that were never on a major vinyl release.

Someone could always press a Flyswatter 7" ;)

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/V%7B47%7DA-%252d-Short-Music-For-Short-People-LP.html Has Family Reunion.

I had no idea Short Music was pressed. Might have to grab a copy.

I guess I should have said 'not pressed on an official blink-182 record', hahaha. Most of the songs (like those covers) aren't the best anyway... Two 7 inches, one with Not Now/Another Girl Another Planet and another with I Won't Be Home For Christmas/Man Overboard would make me a very happy boy, haha.

Man Overboard is on the Mark Tom and Travis Show 2xLP, right? I havent listened to it for a while but I could have sworn it was on there.

Indeed, after the 'live' portion ends...just sucks to have to hunt down a copy of MT&T (or an Italian import) to have the track.

I posted a list of the last few HT stores that still have MT&TS vinyl in stock. Not sure if any are by you but if they are you might be able to get one without going to ebay.

Indeed, after the 'live' portion ends...just sucks to have to hunt down a copy of MT&T (or an Italian import) to have the track.

I posted a list of the last few HT stores that still have MT&TS vinyl in stock. Not sure if any are by you but if they are you might be able to get one without going to ebay.

Nope, I live in Florida :'(

MT&TS is one of those releases I can live without, but Man Overboard is one of my favorite songs by them. Oh well, if I come across it some time, I'll grab it.