WANT - JEJUNE

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Regarding full-lengths, Junk never came out on vinyl, as far as I know; neither did R.I.P.. This Afternoon's Malady was pressed only once, as a picture disc -- you can still grab it, along with three of their splits (the Lazycain split, the Dignity For All split and the Garden Variety split, which is WAY out of print) here:

http://www.insound.com/search/results4.jsp?query=jejune&fmt=2

Interpunk also has the picture disc ( http://www.interpunk.com/item.cfm?Item=30750& ) and the Dignity For All/Lazycain splits ( http://www.interpunk.com/search.cfm?cat=1&fmt=3&&searchfor=jejune ).

the jejune song from the jew split is such a great song.

Oh fuck yes, "The Early Stars." I used to listen to their side of the 7" every morning getting ready for school back in the late '90s. Got me so excited to be alive.

i saw jejune play back in 98 or something and i remember wanting to buy "this afternoons malady" on cd, but they were sold out. araby (their singer) talked me into buying the picture disc instead. she was so cute though, she probably could've talked me into buying an 8-track. it was before i was really into collecting vinyl. looking back, i am so glad she talked me into it.

Oh fuck yes, "The Early Stars." I used to listen to their side of the 7" every morning getting ready for school back in the late '90s. Got me so excited to be alive.

i saw jejune play back in 98 or something and i remember wanting to buy "this afternoons malady" on cd, but they were sold out. araby (their singer) talked me into buying the picture disc instead. she was so cute though, she probably could've talked me into buying an 8-track. it was before i was really into collecting vinyl. looking back, i am so glad she talked me into it.

Cocaine is a helluva drug.

• 6 years later...

Bumping this cause I love this band.  I have the pic disc, and three of their 7"s (all but their first one) I bought from Big Wheel Rec back in the day, but never listened to their other full lengths.  Their Smiths cover is absolutely fantastic (on that Lazycain split).  I think I played that 7" 100 times back when I got it.  

Might have to break down and buy some of their stuff on CD so I can rip to my Google Play Music.  IS there a definitive digital Jejune collection out there?