Solidarity Recordings Holiday Mystery Grab Bags!

randysxe

Hello all! Hope everyones doing good.

I put together 15 13 12 11 10 8 5 4 grab bag/boxes, theyre medium flat rate usps boxes. You get a whole lot of stuff! Click the link to check out what you get and all the details! (shirts, vinyl, cds, stickets, patches, buttons, etc)

Thanks. Please help spread the word, only 15 12 11 10 8 5 4 of them left. Youll be able to pick your t shirt size

http://www.solidarityrecordings.com/products/9384

i cant wait to see what i got! so this is solidarity releases and other labels releases all in this box? what other labels are included?

yes! just alot of stuff ive saved over the years! alot of it brand new, some used, promos, etc! alot of stuff. i pretty much ditched all the crap stuff and only kept good stuff to make 15 boxes cause i couldnt have this taking space up anymore! haha

i think theyre pretty cool, and after you minus paypal fees and priority shipping, its basically 13 per box! yo ucant lose with that!

mine says its out for delivery today, but the city that it says its out for delivery in is the city that is almost 2 cities away from mine... i checked and i put the right address on it when i ordered. i hope is just some mistake and ill get it today and it doesnt get delivered to the wrong address =/

mine says its out for delivery today, but the city that it says its out for delivery in is the city that is almost 2 cities away from mine... i checked and i put the right address on it when i ordered. i hope is just some mistake and ill get it today and it doesnt get delivered to the wrong address =/

whats the name on the order?