Lagwagon Reissue Box Set

slangeug

I am depressingly out of work and broke at the moment and desperately want to hear the new Lagwagon reissues. the box set is titled Putting Music In Its Place, and I would be eternally grateful towards anyone who could provide a download link , send me files or such so that I might experience these new reissues with bonus tracks. The CD version is absolutely fine. Any help is much appreciated. Please contact via e-mail. Thank you.

I am depressingly out of work and broke at the moment and desperately want to hear the new Lagwagon reissues. the box set is titled Putting Music In Its Place, and I would be eternally grateful towards anyone who could provide a download link , send me files or such so that I might experience these new reissues with bonus tracks. The CD version is absolutely fine. Any help is much appreciated. My e-mail is [email protected]

Thank you in advance.

This has to be a joke thread.

One you are not buying or selling anything.

Two you come to a vinyl website where people spend money on music asking for a free download to a box set.

Three you set an account up to post this.

Four who still uses aol.