Want: Five Iron Frenzy.. Any Vinyl, LP, special ed

gnarlyraptor

They only have four 7"s. good luck finding any of them, though keeping an eye on eBay will atleast turn up Miniature Golf Courses should you be willing to pay 40+ for it.

Golf Courses goes from $20 and up. just sold mine on ebay for $36. the one before that sold for $24. All the other ones go for more.

Right on. I searched for awhile but it seems I could only find copies in the $40 range. Oddly enough ended up finding a copy for $3 at a shop around here a couple of months ago. Gnarlyraptor, where do you live? Chances of turning up one in person may work out for you and since they're obscure enough to most record store folks, their stuff is cheap when turned up that way (found the Brad Is Dead 7" in a 50 cent bin).

FIF's Kickstarter page now has an option for $50 that will get you their new album on vinyl. Only 500 available. Who knows if that's how many they'll actually press or if they'll press more come 2013 but hey, might be your best shot at having a full-length on vinyl for the foreseeable future.

I do think it's funny how it says you won't get it until December 2013. Two years from now.

FIF's Kickstarter page now has an option for $50 that will get you their new album on vinyl. Only 500 available. Who knows if that's how many they'll actually press or if they'll press more come 2013 but hey, might be your best shot at having a full-length on vinyl for the foreseeable future.

I do think it's funny how it says you won't get it until December 2013. Two years from now.

Yeah I was probably gonna get that too... I already bought for the listening party