WTB: Thou

imaminorthreat

Anybody getting rid of any Thou records? I think I messaged someone about a copy of Peasant a while back, but I forgot who. Not looking to break the bank and I would prefer trades... but we could always work something out $$$-wise.

Interested in:

-Peasant

-Summit on clear or red?

-Split with the Archer and the Owle

-Split 7" with black september on red (have a copy of black, but it doesn't come with an insert i want to frame)

-Malfeasance 10"

-Any merch... shirts, patches, hoodies, etc...

Trade list is in my sig

hijacking your thread lol

i could go for a copy of Peasant as well as Empires Eternal Void

couldn't we all. wtf is empires eternal void!? i haven't even heard that yet hahaha. just saw them for the first time in november. absolutely mind blowing.

empires eternal void is a black sabbath cover album. the archer and the owl is the title of the lp. its not a split (summit outtakes, nirvena cover version...)

Damn all i need is that Malfeasance 10" and Empires Eternal Void

just scored a copy of the 10" from ebay, probably my favorite Thou release

i was watchin that... came close to bidding. hopefully the cover wear isn't to bad. that guy wanted alot for shipping. did you get his copy of tyrant as well?

just scored a copy of the 10" from ebay, probably my favorite Thou release

i was watchin that... came close to bidding. hopefully the cover wear isn't to bad. that guy wanted alot for shipping. did you get his copy of tyrant as well?

it looked fine and thats about how much it cost to ship over seas now adays... but nahh i already have an original (non-Southern Lord) copy

Guys, PM me with your Thou needs. But I caution you with this: if it's OOP, I can't get it. I've bugged Bryan for all he has, which isn't actually much.

Chaos Wizard Youth 10", Owle and Archer 12", ugh, other things I'm forgetting right now are available. Most of them take me going to a record store and buying. Again, though, it's the newer stuff.

• 2 weeks later...