Houseboat - The Thorns Of Life LP/CD...yep

kraken

hey, i got this the other day and listened to it. i had never heard of house boat (or even mikey erg) before, but was pleasantly surprised. i really like it!

i had a question though. i ordered opaque orange, but it's actually clear. it can't be the more limited version, can it? because that says "clear orange with black smoke" and mine is more like clear orange with white smoke. it's not incredibly important to me which version i have, but it's just something i was curious about.

here's a photo:

[image]

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is supposedly the breakdown, but so much went awry with this pressing that this could be wrong:

110 clear orange with black smoke

270 opaque orange

445 black

And Kiss Of Death's site says this: "clear orange with black smoke going to all the pre order customers. if there are any left over they will be here at some point."

My advice: just call it "orange vinyl."

This is supposedly the breakdown, but so much went awry with this pressing that this could be wrong:

110 clear orange with black smoke

270 opaque orange

445 black

And Kiss Of Death's site says this: "clear orange with black smoke going to all the pre order customers. if there are any left over they will be here at some point."

My advice: just call it "orange vinyl."

thanks, that sounds likely. i wonder if kiss of death knows for sure though. maybe not since it looks like they only took over distribution of it and weren't the ones who pressed it. either way, nice color and nice album.

Just got my copy today. Clear orange with black smoke! Awesome. Such a great record. And not many albums have a picture of a young Wade Boggs on them.

haha, my husband is not entirely interested in my records, but when he saw the cover with the baseball players and the clevelands, he was intrigued, that's for sure.

as for shipping, it might take a while... i think i got mine about 2 wks after ordering.

• 2 weeks later...