Off With Their Heads - anyone need this

mrc

i know some people collect this band, but saw this and figured someone can use it. Dont know much about it, but believe someone needed it.

If no one needs it, let this thread die.

4 Way Split Series

Title: V/A

Record Label: Small Pool

Comment: (with: No People, Drinkers Purgatory, Off With Their Heads, and Underground Railroad To Candyland, "real" cover pressing [full color])

Format: LP

$8.90

http://www.drstrange.com/newarrivals.php

how long has this been out?

I've had mine for a couple months now. There are 100 with a white DJ sleeve that are hand numbered and say "Small Pool Records 4 Way Split" or something like that. These are all gone.

There are 400 with the full cover, these are still available from quite a few distros.

The Off With Their Heads songs are pretty good, but Underground Railroad to Candyland steals the whole record, for me. That band fucking rules. If you haven't heard them, its Todd from Toys That Kill and FYP. Buy their record "Bird Roughs".

how long has this been out?

I've had mine for a couple months now. There are 100 with a white DJ sleeve that are hand numbered and say "Small Pool Records 4 Way Split" or something like that. These are all gone.

There are 400 with the full cover, these are still available from quite a few distros.

The Off With Their Heads songs are pretty good, but Underground Railroad to Candyland steals the whole record, for me. That band fucking rules. If you haven't heard them, its Todd from Toys That Kill and FYP. Buy their record "Bird Roughs".

I second that.

when people order that, be sure to pick this up too, its only $4...

http://www.drstrange.com/product.music.php?2044

drummer from dag nasty, totally amazing punk band that never really caught on

They sent me one of those free with my last order. I never opened it or checked it out. I thought it'd be ska for some reason.

when people order that, be sure to pick this up too, its only $4...

http://www.drstrange.com/product.music.php?2044

drummer from dag nasty, totally amazing punk band that never really caught on

They sent me one of those free with my last order. I never opened it or checked it out. I thought it'd be ska for some reason.

one of the LPs or CDs? its a good jam if you still have it. totally NOT ska.