Mayday Parade - Self Titled

Holy shit. It's only /250? Glad I bought it. Should be here in a few days. Glad I grabbed A Lesson in Romantics, too.

AlexH, just cuz they have a lot of t-shirt designs doesn't mean they're a bad band. They're generally listened to by a younger audience, who wear band shirts. Doesn't mean they don't make solid music.

holy shit they do have a lot of t shirts. canceled my order.

no but i get what your saying. there main audience is of tween nature. but their still fucking awesome. minus anywhere but here.

Is the Anywhere but Here opinion just accepted as general fact now? :P I don't really know anyone who likes it all that much.

holy shit they do have a lot of t shirts. canceled my order.

no but i get what your saying. there main audience is of tween nature. but their still fucking awesome. minus anywhere but here.

Is the Anywhere but Here opinion just accepted as general fact now? :P I don't really know anyone who likes it all that much.

haha yea i've never heard anyone say thats a good album. even the fangirls know lesson and pretty much everything else is heads and shoulders above anywhere

That's be sweet on a yellow 10".

Someone make this happen!

Totally would. But. I has no money nor do I know anything about pressing records. :P But someone should pitch the idea to Fearless or whoever's pressing these. There were some great songs on Tales Told by Dead Friends.

I have a friend that works at Fearless doing A&R. Ill suggest it to him and see if he can pass it to the right people.

Badass. I should get a free copy! :P Kidding. Maybe it'll get pressed. That'd be sweet.

I would also love to see the Valdosta EP, just because one of my favorite Mayday songs is on it, and I think it was a great release. Maybe you can convince them to put it on a 10", too. Then they can do a package deal! :P

I have a friend that works at Fearless doing A&R. Ill suggest it to him and see if he can pass it to the right people.

Badass. I should get a free copy! :P Kidding. Maybe it'll get pressed. That'd be sweet.

I would also love to see the Valdosta EP, just because one of my favorite Mayday songs is on it, and I think it was a great release. Maybe you can convince them to put it on a 10", too. Then they can do a package deal! :P

what song is your favorite?

what song is your favorite?

Amber Lynn is probably my favorite. And Terrible Things is really cool too.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...