BOY SETS FIRE LP, VERMAPYRE/IDES OF GEMINI split +

• 2 weeks later...

I am REALLY surprised you don't have a shipping system in your office or that you won't even use the paypal multi-order shipping system to print your own mailing labels rather than standing in line at the post office when you can easily just do that and drop it off... I probably don't sell a quarter of the amount of records as MB and even I afford myself that one luxury.

Honestly, we've just been too busy to change over the process just yet. Also, the mailorder office is in an entirely different building dedicated to just packing orders. There's no computers in there. There will be a shipping system put into place once we move into the new building, but that won't be for a while.

Oh yeah, we never have to wait in line at the post office. We ship at the same time every day with the same clerk who just puts up a "window closed" sign until we get there. It's honestly a nice break from computers and packing things.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...