PO: JACK WHITE III "Love Interruption" 7-inch

http://www.jackwhiteiii.com/

"Love Interruption", the first taste of Jack White's debut album, Blunderbuss (Third Man Records/Columbia) out April 24, is available exclusively to Third Man Records' Vault members to hear now! Check back in 30 minutes to hear a free stream of the song.

Third Man Records will release a 7" of the single featuring non-LP B-side "Machine Gun Silhouette" on February 7 but it's available to pre-order now. The digital single will go on sale tonight at 9 pm PST/12 am EST.

http://jackwhite.thirdmanrecordsstore.com/

$6 for two songs.

I always use these new releases as an excuse to pick up older releases that I don't have. I order 4 or 5 other 7"s from the Blue Series, and shipping is only $5.50 total.

If I'm going to buy one 7", I might as well buy another 5 or 6 to catch up with my missed Third Man releases, right?

Same.

I always use these new releases as an excuse to pick up older releases that I don't have. I order 4 or 5 other 7"s from the Blue Series, and shipping is only $5.50 total.

If I'm going to buy one 7", I might as well buy another 5 or 6 to catch up with my missed Third Man releases, right?

This is exactly what I do.

Never ordered anything from third man records at all. Can someone explain how the random tri color works?is it for the first that order or totally random?

Random pre-orders

But I seem to recall they try and give them to people who don't live close to Nashville as Nashville locals get all the cool stuff anyways