Trophy Scars - Alphabets. Alphabets.

I cannot apologize enough for the jackets arriving busted. The records are now being shipped outside of the jackets (along with some bubble wrap for added protection) to avoid this problem. I know that this doesn't help those affected already, but hopefully you will find a little solace in knowing that it was an isolated incident.

This has been a learning experience for me, and despite a few minor setbacks, it has been going well. I've sent out about 200 records out in the last 3 weeks (with more to come) and only heard about 10 complaints.

If you choose to order from me again in the future, I assure you that it will not be an issue. If this made you not want to order from me, I completely understand. In any event, I hope that you can still enjoy the record.

awesome record alex...don't let it get you down dude. mine arrived just fine and most of the time this is a product of the usps handlers that do this kind of damage to our records. hope to see some more of your vinyl releases in the future. the poster and signatures were awesome too. thanks again for helping make this release possible :)

awesome record alex...don't let it get you down dude. mine arrived just fine and most of the time this is a product of the usps handlers that do this kind of damage to our records. hope to see some more of your vinyl releases in the future. the poster and signatures were awesome too. thanks again for helping make this release possible :)

seconded!

Hmm. I still have not recieved mine, but I am located in Australia, so I am sure it's on the way. I do hope mine is not so busted up. I know this does not affect the record in any way, but the sleeves are beautiful things, I understand why people want them in perfect condition. Anyone who says this is a regualr accurance, I feel very sorry for you. Even with international shipping, I have NEVER had any damage to my sleeves, always great condition.

I will not hold it against Alex if mine is damaged. But, I find it hard to accept that you didn't understand how to package the record properly beforehand. That being said, if mine is damaged, I will be ordering another, it's just the way I am. I want all my sleeves to be in suitable condition.

Alex has been wonderful and a joy to work with throughout the entire release of this vinyl. We are on a quick learning curve and truly appreciate all of the support we've had thus far. I recently received my Trickster Fox vinyl and sadly, the sleeve was creased. Trickster Fox has been sending them out personally as well, and she took into account every precaution with shipment. Sometimes the USPS just gets rough. If we were able to remedy these sleeves, I assure you we would. We are new to this and Alex and Trophy Scars admire your patience and consideration. Thank you everyone!! :)

• 3 years later...