Trophy Scars - Alphabets. Alphabets.

• 2 weeks later...
I am unbelievably excited to announce that I will be releasing Trophy Scars’ seminal 2006 album, Alphabet. Alphabets., on vinyl for the first time ever through my new label, Simply Legendary Records. Orders go live on Tuesday, March 13th at 5pm EST. The pressing is limited to 500 copies; 400 on white and 100 on white with blue splatter with a special poster and letter from the band.

Starting my own label is something that I’ve wanted to do since I first discovered my passion for music. I couldn’t be happier that Simply Legendary Records’ first release is one of my favorite albums, Trophy Scars’ Alphabet. Alphabets. In addition to having a lot of personal significance for me, it remains a crowning achievement in the post-hardcore genre more than five years after its release. It has been great working with the band, and we hope to continue our relationship by releasing more of their material on vinyl in the future.

Source: http://alexislegend.tumblr.com/post/19001039690

Store: http://simplylegendary.storenvy.com/

[image]

Ahhhhhhh! I am freakin stoked. I'm sooo happy about this. They look amazing! I really hopes get a white with blue.

Also with the preorders going live march 13, what time should I be waiting on the site? I am in Australia but if anyone knows any US times I will work it out.

Goes live at 5 PM EST.

Out of pure curiosity what is the logic behind that? Is there something to it or just because it is more limited it costs more? I'll buy it regardless but I am just wondering.

The blue splatter also comes with a poster and some sort of 'note' or something.

Huh, I remember reading that but did not even think of it. Thank you! Cannot wait for this.

Got a splatter! Only 10 available tonight...kinda ridiculous. But yeah only 10 available tomorrow as well.

I got kinda jumpy when I read that. I thought the online orders had gone up earlier, hahaha. I don't trust pre-order dates since the Relevation Records showcase sold tickets like, 2 weeks ahead of scheduled time. shit sucked