WTB Switchfoot

funnyfreak

Google helped me find this forum, now I'm hoping you can help me find a couple albums I'm looking for, both by Switchfoot. "Nothing is Sound" and "Hello Hurricane".

I've always been into old records, but just recently started listening to modern ones. They prove to be difficult to find as they are very limited quantities or only available through artists websites. Now playing catch up is going to give me a work out. I really appreciate any leads. Thanks. - Josh

Looks like their is one of Nothing is Sound on Discogs and it looks like it is a good price considering I have seen this record go for a lot more.

http://www.discogs.com/buy/Vinyl/Switchfoot-Nothing-Is-Sound/45950930?ev=bp_rel_det

$54? Man, I'm glad I grabbed one of those last copies from Amazon a few years back for $15. In my opinion, it's highly unlikely to be repressed though so if you can find one at all, it might be worth it to buy it.

I was just bidding on a copy on ebay. It was only at $20 with about 3 days left, and the seller pulled the auction because it wasn't high enough yet for him, and he had a friend that wanted it. I can't blame him for doing that, but at the same time a lot of people wait till the end to bid so I have no idea what it would've actually sold for. I was really bummed.