THE DFA Thread (Previously Rapture Sail Away PO)

put up the disco infiltrator white on our store - we have plenty, but if anyone misses it, let me know, I put some aside for the record fair.

http://shop.dfarecords.com/product/lcd-soundsystem-disco-infiltrator-12-white-label

I also listed a big pile of Gavin Russom related stuff at ~50% off if you're into expanding your horizons!

put up the disco infiltrator white on our store - we have plenty, but if anyone misses it, let me know, I put some aside for the record fair.

http://shop.dfarecords.com/product/lcd-soundsystem-disco-infiltrator-12-white-label

I also listed a big pile of Gavin Russom related stuff at ~50% off if you're into expanding your horizons!

Sweet just picked one up as well as a Gavin el Monte White Label and both of your dirt cheap The Juan Maclean 12"s. All for 30 bucks with shipping.

Re: Holy Ghost! -

I ordered some stuff from our distributor including the original Hold On 12" which is down to its last 5 copies, The Hold On Remixes 12 which will be $3, and the HG!/Friendly Fires Split 12". We have some really neat screened and numbered tour posters that I need to figure out a way to mail as well. That's kind of all that exists at the moment!

I will bring an assortment of stuff - but if any of you guys have specific requests I can do my best to bring it for you!

Kris, I know its a vinyl show, but is there some way to bring some cd's? I have both the HG! S/T on vinyl, but still no digital form of it to listen in the car. Also if any Hot Chip stuff is laying around. I'd be very interested in picking that stuff up along with The 2 Bears releases. And as always, any LCD stuff. Will the This is Happening white labels be there?

We're out of Yeah whites but I have a few commercial copies I'll bring.

There are 10 House of Jealous Lovers white labels in existence, so that's a rare one and we obviously don't have any here. sorry. :) Maybe when we make new metal parts we'll do a signed w/l version.

I'll bring a selection of CDs as well, we are way overstocked on 'em!

I don't think so - unfortunately, the great googa mooga is happening that day and Holy Ghost! and James will be there instead. :( But I'll let you know closer to the date.

That is what I was afraid of. I tried getting a free ticket for Saturday to the Googa mooga, and there is no way I am paying that much money for 1 ticket. Id rather spend the $250 at the dfa booth.