THE DFA Thread (Previously Rapture Sail Away PO)

Hey Kris, you wouldn't happen to have any copies of The Raptures "Pieces of the People We Love" on vinyl, would you? I love that album but finding it on vinyl has proven difficult. I saw a copy on Amazon a while back but slept on it because I thought I could find a copy elsewhere for less.

I received my 45:33 replacement in the mail today. Though I only asked for a replacement inner sleeve and jacket to replace what was most damaged in the mail, I received a new cd, the lps, as well as some swag like buttons and a DFA DJ 2006 tour poster. Unbelievable customer service!

Are the promo shirts: http://dfarecords.com/main/archives/756 all sold out? I thought I had time to place my order since they were at the preorder stage.

I received my 45:33 replacement in the mail today. Though I only asked for a replacement inner sleeve and jacket to replace what was most damaged in the mail, I received a new cd, the lps, as well as some swag like buttons and a DFA DJ 2006 tour poster. Unbelievable customer service!

Are the promo shirts: http://dfarecords.com/main/archives/756 all sold out? I thought I had time to place my order since they were at the preorder stage.

They're probably sold out. It was a preorder, but only limited to 100.

Easily the best customer service ive ever received from anybody. Just motivates you to want to continue to support their label.

We're going to make some extra shirts that will go on sale in a couple of weeks once the preorders start shipping. We didn't expect them to sell so quick or be so popular! I'll let you guys know before they make their return.

edit: We basically did the preorder to figure out what sizes to order -- I didn't want to order the wrong ratio and shut people out.

We're going to make some extra shirts that will go on sale in a couple of weeks once the preorders start shipping. We didn't expect them to sell so quick or be so popular! I'll let you guys know before they make their return.

edit: We basically did the preorder to figure out what sizes to order -- I didn't want to order the wrong ratio and shut people out.

What you dont wanna promote your Hand-Stamped The Juan McLean - The Future Will Come 2xLP /60 White Label currently on your site? Fine I will, haha.

Found this article the other day.

http://www.brooklynflea.com/2012/04/18/flea-record-fair-1-may-19/

Kris, any idea what will be for sale? Ill prolly take the trip over from Jersey. For DFA stuff mostly, but I'd like to check out the other labels/vendors as well. If theres anything exclusive I'll try and buy extras to hook you guys up that cant make it.

Found this article the other day.

http://www.brooklynflea.com/2012/04/18/flea-record-fair-1-may-19/

Kris, any idea what will be for sale? Ill prolly take the trip over from Jersey. For DFA stuff mostly, but I'd like to check out the other labels/vendors as well. If theres anything exclusive I'll try and buy extras to hook you guys up that cant make it.

I'll take you up on that offer if you happen to attend the event!

There won't be any seriously exclusives (well, unless we somehow sell 100 copies of something --- I doubt it), it will be your first shot to get some stuff, though, and you don't have to pay for shipping!

If anyone has any requests for the sort of stuff they'd like me to bring, I'll try and accomodate those as well. :)

There won't be any seriously exclusives (well, unless we somehow sell 100 copies of something --- I doubt it), it will be your first shot to get some stuff, though, and you don't have to pay for shipping!

If anyone has any requests for the sort of stuff they'd like me to bring, I'll try and accomodate those as well. :)

Lot's of LCD White Labels ;D

Some YACHT and HG! white labels. Whatever really. Its all good.