THE DFA Thread (Previously Rapture Sail Away PO)

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like the drought is over, some "new" old stuff added to the store.

LCD - This is Happening LP, Daft Punk 7", Too Much Love (Rub n Tug Rmx) 12"

Hot Chip - One Pure Thought 2x7", Hold On/Touch Too Much 2x12", Barbarian Ep, Ready for the Floor 2x12", Boy from School 2x12".

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, I'll also list the 45:33 Remix W/L as a set and singles, plus Tribulations Stamped 2x12.

In the next few months we're going to repress Echoes by The Rapture as a double LP, which should sound amazing.

In addition, we're going to have a white label version of a new Factory Floor Remix 12" with numbered and hand-painted sleeves that I'll be assembling. So that should be neat and also fun.

We might have dug up an unreleased remix of Pow Pow that we'll issue on a special edition 12"...

Oh, I'll also list the 45:33 Remix W/L as a set and singles, plus Tribulations Stamped 2x12.

In the next few months we're going to repress Echoes by The Rapture as a double LP, which should sound amazing.

In addition, we're going to have a white label version of a new Factory Floor Remix 12" with numbered and hand-painted sleeves that I'll be assembling. So that should be neat and also fun.

We might have dug up an unreleased remix of Pow Pow that we'll issue on a special edition 12"...

Sounds very cool looking forward to these releases. Any idea when Shut Up and Play the Hits will be released as dvd/bluray?

Since this thread is dying out here is a cool article

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/08/arts/music/james-murphy-of-lcd-soundsystem-shut-up-and-play-the-hits.html?_r=3&pagewanted=all

Who is going to see Shut Up and Play the Hits? Anyone have an extra ticket to the 8pm Bam viewing in Brooklyn? or better yet have details on the afterparty?