Prebay: Raconteurs Broken Boy Soldiers on copper.

motionisntmeaning

This has high sentimental value, but my band is trying to press a 7 inch and we need the money. This is limited to 300. Please, serious offers only. I bought this at Third Man Records in Nashville on Record Store Day 2010 and it's only been owned by me. This hasn't been on Ebay in awhile and I'm really trying to avoid the hassle if at all possible.

Just to be clear, I am looking for closer to an ebay price than I normally would with selling my vinyl. These consistently sell for around 150, and the last few have gone for over 200. Like I said, my band is trying to press a 7", so I'm really trying to get as much as I can for this. These just don't show up on ebay very much so I thought I'd give you guys first dibs/avoid ebay hassle in the process.

Thanks dude, I have some other Third Man stuff I'll probably be selling in the weeks coming and I'll list those on there too. As of right now, Broken Boy Soldiers is sold pending payment.

what other third man stuff are you looking to sell? if you have a good idea send me a PM and i'll see what i can offer, even if it's down the line.

Thanks dude, I have some other Third Man stuff I'll probably be selling in the weeks coming and I'll list those on there too. As of right now, Broken Boy Soldiers is sold pending payment.

what other third man stuff are you looking to sell? if you have a good idea send me a PM and i'll see what i can offer, even if it's down the line.

Yeah, dude. I'll PM you and let you know whenever I'm selling more with a list of what I'm selling.