P/O No Motiv - Winterlong 12" [test presses avail]

Officially, this shouldn't start until tomorrow, but we're giving VC first shot at these!

[image]

http://blacknumbers.limitedpressing.com/products/16180

No Motiv’s Winterlong EP now available for preorder on vinyl in our webstore.

Winterlong available March 6, 2012 on Black Numbers. “Beginning from the End” streaming now in our media player.

No Motiv’s (Oxnard, CA) first release in nearly eight years, Winterlong, is now available from Jersey City label Black Numbers (PJ Bond, Go Rydell, Grey Area, Luther) in the limited vinyl format. Following a storied career at the height of the emo in-a-good-way scene which included four releases on Vagrant Records and numerous worldwide tours with the likes of The Get Up Kids, Hod Rod Circuit, The Anniversary, among others, No Motiv returns with this six song offering. Following their indefinite hiatus, the band wrote the Winterlong EP and released it digitally and via CD in fall 2011. More cohesive yet atmospheric than their earlier releases, Winterlong is a clear progression for the band’s sound without straying too far from their foundation.

The band most recently played a handful of west coast shows with Hot Rod Circuit and hope to continue playing select headline shows and festival dates.

The vinyl is limited to 500 pieces, 100 Clear, 150 Colorlight Blue, 250 White. All colors as well as limited test press packages and an exclusive t shirt are available here.

Tracklist:

1. Beginning From The End

2. Bled

3. Once Again Sundays

4. Dead as the Day

5. In You

6. Deathwish

what's the single from this? i'm listening to the whole thing on repeat on spotify right now...

Anyone else hear some legit vocal nods to Morrissey on "In You"? especially in the interlude?? I just noticed it and it's eerie.

this could be my old roommate's fault for playing morrissey constantly...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...