Meat Puppets - II (Re-Press)

http://mvdb2b.com/s/MVD5326LP

Info

The Meat Puppets classic second album, remastered and pressed on 180 gram vinyl with a playing speed of 45RPM for maximum fidelity. Also includes a digital download card with the full album and seven bonus tracks! Originally released in 1984, this one still blows minds over 25 years later.

i've never used that site before, is it legit?

i would like a nice copy of this

I got on their mailing list by buying a GG Allin bobblehead doll. Never bought vinyl from them but 15 bucks seems a nice price for this. Plus you get 7 bonus songs on the digital download card.

Who knows. Just passing the info along that may be of some interest to VC members.

It's good. It sounds good, at least to me, although my only frame of reference is a copied cassette. It's not a gatefold or colored vinyl as you could probably guess from the price. It is 180g though. Nice and quiet too.

It seems like they are going to release more of these... at least I hope so, because I'm missing quite a few.

It's good. It sounds good, at least to me, although my only frame of reference is a copied cassette. It's not a gatefold or colored vinyl as you could probably guess from the price. It is 180g though. Nice and quiet too.

It seems like they are going to release more of these... at least I hope so, because I'm missing quite a few.

The original didn't have a gatefold, either.