LIMITED EDITION WILD NOTHING 7"+ BEACH FOSSILS 7"+ JESSE RUINS EP BUNDLE $20

WILD NOTHING /

NOWHERE 7"

JESSE RUINS /

DREAM ANALYSIS EP

BEACH FOSSILS /

SHALLOW 7"

CT-137 / CT-138 / CT-139

Check out our new releases, all limited edition: Wild Nothing, Jesse Ruins, Beach Fossils. I'm going to stop. You know you want this.

WILD NOTHING-NOWHERE 7"

This is the first new release from Wild Nothing since their debut album, Gemini and follow-up EP, Golden Haze, which landed the band on numerous year-end lists in 2010 including Pitchfork, Stereogum, Under The Radar, Rough Trade, Complex & USA Today. WHITE VINYL

JESSE RUINS-DREAM ANALYSIS EP

This is the first EP from Japan's Jesse Ruins. The songs flow and build to a point where you can't help but want more from this synthy duo. No worries. Keep Dream Analysis on repeat and look out for more Jesse Ruins releases soon. CLEAR W/BLACK FLECKS VINYL

BEACH FOSSILS-SHALLOW 7"

It's been a while since Beach Fossils' last release, the EP What A Pleasure. To make up for lost time, here are two unreal new songs, which provide a glimpse into their new album. Look out for it this year. CLEAR GREEN VINYL

*Shipping for this package begins 2/21/12

I ordered this this morning, but it has been temperarily disabled to adjust shipping pricing for international buyers (lower the cost) and will be back up soon! it was $23.01 out the door: super reasonable shipping cost in USA....

Colored Edition is limited to 500! I asked via Facebook, as it was not in the description! Dont know who this Jesse band is, but the two 7"s are worth the money, they for sure increase in value!!! (not that id part with them)

got my copy today! and the Jesse Ruins EP is BLACK not the clear with black flecks....DAMNIT....now I gotta ship it back!! anyone else get a black copy?

PS if anyone likes the band MINKS there limited edition copy of their debut is up on the site....it was OOP but apparently they found a few laying around or something cause its back up! I nabbed a copy

• 2 weeks later...

*WARNING*

Captured Tracks RSD stuff is up for limited ordering, extremely limited quantities, this is intended for people that dont live near a participating store!

Cool and nice idea in theory (however, so many people will take advantage of this!)

im out of town on RSD so I took advantage but its justified :)