Less Than Jake 20th Anniversary Tour

Anyone else go to this? I went last night and was a little bummed to see that the only vinyl was "Greased", "Losers, Kings...", and some acoustic 7". Figured they'd do some kind of special release for their 20th anniversary, seeing as they're such self-proclaimed vinyl nerds. Awesome show nonetheless.

i went the first night of the tour, such a great show, they're really entertaining live but yeah i thought the same thing about the records when i walked by their merch, i ended up buying the plow united retrospective instead. I wonder if they'll end up putting that new stuff on a LP, like the greetings and season's greetings stuff. oh and no idea has loser kings LP for only 3.99 http://www.noidearecords.com/bands/releases/lessthanjake_losers.php

Oh yea, the two records (Losers and Greased) they had, you can get from No Idea for 3.99 anyway. Ha.

Samiam also had almost no merch... the standard shirt and zip up hoodie, as well as the new album on CD and vinyl. My fiancee asked Jason why they didn't ever have any good shirts, and he said "I'm not in the business of selling shirts", haha. He was a nice guy though.

I got there right before Samiam started. They played well... a lot of the usual stuff, one song from the new album that I'd been wanting to hear live. LTJ was pretty awesome as well, haven't seen them since Fest a few years ago. They played a lot of stuff I wanted to hear from Losing Streak and some Hello Rockview stuff. Disappointed not to hear anything pre-Losing Streak though... except for "Jen.." and "Johnny Quest.." which were both on Pezcore and Losing Streak.