another fucked up packaging thread

The guy clearly had no idea what he was doing, hence the box and him overpaying by using priority mail. Just because he failed to respond to one email about shipping he is a POS who doesn't deserve to be treated fairly? I understand you are upset about the cover being damaged or whatever but you are really making yourself sound like a reactionary jerk by going about things this way. Just my 2 cents

The guy clearly had no idea what he was doing, hence the box and him overpaying by using priority mail. Just because he failed to respond to one email about shipping he is a POS who doesn't deserve to be treated fairly? I understand you are upset about the cover being damaged or whatever but you are really making yourself sound like a reactionary jerk by going about things this way. Just my 2 cents

I just noticed you left the dude negative feedback. Did eBay side with him or something?

you dug around enough to find that information out so keep digging and I'll let you answer your own question

Actually I didn't do any digging. Someone linked the auction and I looked at the dudes feedback.

You already mentioned opening a PayPal claim (we all know PayPal sides w/the buyer 99% of the time) and that PayPal will usually refund your money and let you keep the product so was leaving the dude a negative feedback really necessary? Sure, he screwed up with the packaging but if you're (most likely) going to get your money back and keep the fucking record, give him a break on the feedback. I personally think keeping product after getting a refund is a complete dick move but to each their own I guess.