Contact for andrewx/unknownandy?

kylekrische

He is making the effort to fix this. He just sent me a full refund and is sending the records out again. When I get them he said I could pay him, which is fair enough for me. After the recordhound nightmare I'm happy to see this guy put forth the effort to fix this.

He is making the effort to fix this. He just sent me a full refund and is sending the records out again. When I get them he said I could pay him, which is fair enough for me. After the recordhound nightmare I'm happy to see this guy put forth the effort to fix this.

Did the same thing for me. He refunded the money and said he's sending the record. He said it's up to me whether I want to send the money again once I get it.

If he actually does send it (at this point who knows) I'll definitely send the money again.

so i never got the 2nd box. I filed a paypal claim, but since he gave them a tracking number, they found in his favor and closed the claim. I can appeal it, and show what i bought, how much it should have weighed, etc. To prove that he didnt send all the stuff. So i gotta fax over the legal paperwork for the claim appeal.

It sucks, he was responding to me before, and was in communication, but now he hasnt responded at all, and wont get back to me.