WTTF:Kensrue Please Come Home 4 Nichols Last Pale

steveclipper

This is a little early, but I thought I'd throw it out there to see if there is any interest at all before I try to sell this.

Dustin Kensrue-Please Come Home should be up for order some time next week at Enjoy The Ride and Hot Topic. I'd really like to get a copy of this, but I live in Canada and we don't have HT. Shipping to Canada from HT.com can get kinda pricey.

I'm going to try and order from ETR, but there are no guarantees I will end up with a copy.

If you can get your hands on an extra HT version (milky clear, apparently) I will trade you an unplayed copy of Ben Nichols - The Last Pale Light In The West on gold /299. Bought two of these last year in hopes of trading one.

Let me know if you are interested (and are willing to ship to Canada).

Thanks.

I will buy an extra copy of this for you, not interested in trading though, you'd need to pay me cost + shipping for the record.

That's unreal of you. An hour after posting someone has offered to pick one up for me. People like you make this board what it is. Much appreciated. Shoot me a PM to let me know what I owe you, Paypal details, etc. when you are ready.

Thanks.

I will buy an extra copy of this for you, not interested in trading though, you'd need to pay me cost + shipping for the record.

That's unreal of you. An hour after posting someone has offered to pick one up for me. People like you make this board what it is. Much appreciated. Shoot me a PM to let me know what I owe you, Paypal details, etc. when you are ready.

Thanks.

We can take care of it when it's released and I have them purchased.

Anyone willing to help another Canuck on this? And anyone know of the release date yet? Thanks all!

they shipped from the plant today and should arrive early next week. We are going to take pictures of the final product before putting them up for sale but should be sometime next week. We will post a PO thread on the other page once they are available or join our facebook or twitter page for updates there

We do ship overseas btw, I dont know if this was about just wanted every variant or what but for people who dont care which colo r variant, we will 100% ship overseas via the Enjoy The Ride webstore

Thanks.

We can take care of it when it's released and I have them purchased.

Sounds good.