MUTE's "Thunderblast" to Receive a Vinyl Release!

from Creator-Destructor.com:

The French-Canadian technical punk rock group MUTE have announced plans for a vinyl release of their latest 2011 album, "Thunderblast". The 12" LP will be released on April 24th via Creator-Destructor Records in the USA/Canada, and Effervescence Records in Europe. Each label will provide 2 exclusive colored vinyl options, totaling in 4 different configurations for fans to choose from. Preorders will begin on March 19th, 2012 through creator-destructor.com and effervescence-records.com.

MUTE's drummer/vocalist Étienne Dionne states: "Lots of people have been asking about Thunderblast being released in vinyl and it’s finally going to happen! We’re stoked to team up with our new friends at Creator-Destructor and old friends at Effervescence. It’s a project that we’ve been holding dearly and we’re glad to put all our hard work in the punk rock format that is an LP."

Creator-Destructor Records' owner Ben Murray: "I am extremely excited and honored to be able to release the amazing "Thunderblast" in vinyl format. I was shocked when I realized it hadn't been released on wax, and I'm so happy to be able to provide that for the band. This is one of the best technical punk records I've heard in years, and I feel like the band fits in perfectly with the Creator-Destructor family. Get stoked!!"