Contest: Free shirt and Screeching Weasel cover

[image]

My band Hopewrecker just finished mixing our version of "The Science of Myth" for an upcoming Screeching Weasel tribute compilation. We're trying to draw a little more attention to our band so I figured I would give away some shirts and give someone a chance to get the track before the comp comes out. All you gotta do is drop by our facebook and hit "like". For people that have already "liked" the page, all they have to do is "share" our contest. We'll pick 3 people between now and April 1st to get the free shirt and a download of the SW cover.

http://www.facebook.com/hopewrecker

Thanks a lot!

That shirt is rad!

Thanks! The image is actually maybe a little bit smaller on the actual shirt but yeah, we like it. It's called "The Creep".

That is my favorite Screeching Weasel song. Great choice.

Awesome. Yeah, it's mine too. I think it's a lot of peoples' favorite song by them so we're honored to do it. It's being mastered right now and then I'll put it on youtube or something for people to hear before the release date.

Thanks to everyone who participated in the contest!

We picked three names out of a hat. They were Kathryn Jacobs, Paul Frost, and Zac Damon...yes THAT Zac Damon.

You can get the shirt from us for pretty cheap....$10 PPD

http://hopewrecker.bigcartel.com/product/creep-t-shirt

Here's our take on the Screeching Weasel classic if you want to hear it before the tribute comp comes out.

I'm Paul Frost...I'll have a large...You need my address or something?

Yeah, I sent you a message through fb but maybe you didn't get it. I was hoping you were on here too so you would see it.

PM your address and I'll send a large out to you. The mp3 is attached to the fb message, I can email if you want.

Thanks dude!