WANTED: Hey Mercedes vinyl

chiefwahoo

I don't have anything by them. I think I'd like everything. If you have anything for sale/trade or know of anywhere I can buy anything by them, please let me know.

I also have no idea what their stuff is worth as I just "discovered" them, so if you do feel free to post that here. I am all for buying/trading at fair market value but I want to avoid the silly BINs that are so rampant on ebay and Discogs.

Neither full-length appears to be available anywhere online except for eBay, and the prices for "Everynight Fire Works" have skyrocketed in recent months.

Their S/T 12-inch on Polyvinyl is being re-pressed again for Record Store Day, I believe.

They also have a split 7-inch with Favez (their song on it is also on "Loses Control") as well as a 12-inch of their posthumous EP, "Unorchestrated." That also appears to be sold out (and the label that released it, Grand Theft Autumn, doesn't really exist anymore).

I'm pretty sure I have the s/t from the last press polyvinyl did, and would be more then happy to sell it to you. I may have the Unorchestrated EP too. I'll double check when I get home from work if you're interested.

I'm pretty sure I have the s/t from the last press polyvinyl did, and would be more then happy to sell it to you. I may have the Unorchestrated EP too. I'll double check when I get home from work if you're interested.

Definitely interested, please let me know.

And Scott, thanks for the info