RECKLESS RECORD STORE DAY AWESOMENESS

Here's the official announcement dealie:

We are beyond excited to announce that Reckless Records has teamed up with Three Floyds Brewing for an exclusive rye beer for Record Store Day 2012!!

It's a rye pale ale called "Rye'd Da Lightning" featuring label artwork by the talented horror/gore artist PUTRID. The beer will be available exclusively at the Bottom Lounge on the night of Record Store Day. SWEET COBRA, CHICAGO THRASH ENSEMBLE, PARTY DOWNERS & more TBA will be performing.

We'll be announcing more details shortly.

Here's the official announcement dealie:

We are beyond excited to announce that Reckless Records has teamed up with Three Floyds Brewing for an exclusive rye beer for Record Store Day 2012!!

It's a rye pale ale called "Rye'd Da Lightning" featuring label artwork by the talented horror/gore artist PUTRID. The beer will be available exclusively at the Bottom Lounge on the night of Record Store Day. SWEET COBRA, CHICAGO THRASH ENSEMBLE, PARTY DOWNERS & more TBA will be performing.

We'll be announcing more details shortly.

is this going to be in the main room or upstairs??

Not sure how many bottles will be available. At the show I think it'll just be in kegs at the bar.

Confused, so you'll have to buy the beer bottles somewhere else? Or you can buy the beer out of a keg as well as buy the bottles at a merch stand? Either way, one hell of a deal. Hope I can get tickets!!!

I'm not sure about the bottles. Those might just be for employees or something. They might have both for sale at the event. It's getting worked out, haha. I think it's going to be one normal price to get in or half off with a Reckless receipt from RSD. All the details are still being worked out, sorry.

Def let us know about the bottle situation because that would be a huge perk to your event obviously.

We are pleased to announce the release of INTEGRITY Palm Sunday (Live in 1992) on vinyl for Record Store Day 04/21/12. This edition includes new layout by Dwid Hellion as well as liner notes from Aaron Melnick and an 18” x 24” poster. This 10 track set, recorded in 1992 in Cleveland, gives a terrifying glimpse at an early show

US version-

White vinyl limited of 250 copies

Available Exclusively at these stores

-Celebrated Summer in Baltimore MD. www.facebook.com/pages/Celebrated-Summer-Records/102268616492594

-Reckless Records in Chicago IL. www.reckless.com

-TKO Records in Fountain Valley CA. www.tkorecords.com

International version- Solid Grey vinyl limited to 325 copies

Available to any non US store.

We will post stores here as we find them out.

Thanks for the support.

OCR

• 3 weeks later...