To those who have been to this year's Revival Tour

What's the merch situation been like for Chuck, Dan and Cory Branan? The Cleveland show is tonight, and I'm trying to figure out how much money I should get out of the ATM before going. I know I want to get that new Dan 7-inch and the Chuck sawblade 7-inch—what are the prices on those? Any other cool, exclusive stuff?

They have a good deal.

All of Chuck's studio LPs are there and his sawbalde 7".. this might have been $10, Dan has his new 7" and there's a Jon Gaunt/Jim Ginsberg split 7" and a Jon solo 7". All the 7" are $5 except the sawblade, the LPs are $15. There's a handful of CDs but I don't like CDs so I didn't really look, but I know Dan's full length is there... not sure but I think Cory had one too.

Lots of shirts from Revival Tour to a few Chuck, I didn't notice any Dan shirts, but Cory had a few choices. Don't know prices, but I'd guess $20?

Definitely bring money for merch if you're looking to do some shopping because you'll find something you like.

Matt covered pretty much covered all of the merch available at the Philly show in his post above.

The Chuck sawblade was definitely $10.00. I picked one up along with the Dan 7" on black and it ran me $15.00 total.

Cory only had cds in Philly.

Dan had a koozie of some sort for $5.00, if memory serves me correctly. There were also weird promotional Revival Tour matches... Not sure if they were free or not not; I only know that they were gone before the end of the show.

This show was awesome last night! Chuck played a TON of stuff off "The Blueprint Sessions" (which I kind of hold as his best, purest work) -- The Boat, Valentine, Symmetry, For Broken Ears and Hold My Bed (w/Austin Lucas, as he was a special guest on our date). I know a bunch of those songs got re-recorded for other albums, but I was still pumped nonetheless.

A dude got onstage and proposed to his girlfriend during "Symmetry," and I think she very reluctantly said yes. (She did not look stoked to be up there.) Then during "For Broken Ears," some other random crowd member came up onstage and actually sang the song with Chuck, before giving a monologue during an instrumental break about how he had spent the past few years as a soldier in Afghanistan and had just gotten back and took his mom to this show, and he just wanted to thank his mom for raising him right. It was really touching. Chuck's the best.