cd's...anyone still buy them?

hempy3

Just sold all my CD's too, i had about 500 and 300 of them were still shrink wrapped as I had previously downloaded the album, seems like a waste of money spending liek £10 a go each time to never listen to them and only got like 50p back on each :(

If you had so many sealed copies, I would have at least tried to return them to the stores you bought them from for store credit, if they were brick-and-mortar stores and not online ones, that is.

anyone into cds needs to go to http://www.musicboomerang.com

i am approaching my 1,000th trade there in about 3-4 years of trading. i've been there since the start. great group of people. amazing site.

people send out brand new sealed cds all the time. i've gotten new releases (such as the 4/10 released alabama shakes cd yesterday - on the day it came out) as a lot of people ship things from buying on Amazon. the owner is awesome and does free giveaways and stuff all the time. worth checking out. feel free to message me here with questions.

these are pending, please help and purchase as the funds are going to my security deposit for my move!

NFG - Coming Home

Anberlin - new surrender

Mxpx - Before Everything & After

Mxpx - the ever passing moment

hidden in plain view - resolution

Nirvana - in utero

NIrvana - nevermind

park - building a better

passion pit - manners

set your goals - this whis will be death of us

owl city - ocean eyes

the clash

punchline - Action

smashing pumpkins - pisces iscariot

smashing pumpkins - adore

spitalfield - remember right now

spitalfield - better than knowing who you are

vanila sky - waiting for something

fairweather - alaska

face to face / dropkick murphys split

Green Day - dookie

yellowcard - one for the kids

headautomatica - decadence

all time low - so wrong it's right

autopilot off - selftitled

I am the avalanche, guns n roses, foo fighters, smashing pumpkins, our lady peace, billy idol, generation x, number one fan, less than jake, Jackson, don’t look down, punch line, alk 3, Tuesday, nightmare of you, Kevin devine, staring back, third eye blind, ben kweller, various artists comps, quiet drive, teddy bears, rocky vogtolato, nfg, pete yorn, Manchester orchestra, nine days, matchbox 20, scream!hello, mighty mighty boss tones (no art), Jamison parker (no art), rocket summer (no art) silver chair, norhtstar, atreyu, +44, dropkick murphys, sleeping at last, the vines, oasis, never shout never, bayside, sugarcult, all time low, live, cinematics, dirty pretty things, rhyme fest, ridel high, vines, together at last, hot hot heat, jakob Dylan, wallflowers, hives, hootie and the blowfish, james iha, zwan, foo fighters, chevelle, bush, stone temple pilots, axis of justice, bulues traveler, my hotel year, fenix tx, denver harbor, autopilot off, Tokyo rose, saosin, small towns burn a little slower, colin meloy, kooks, decemberists, highland drive, loney dear, levy, abandoned pools, nirvana, NKOTB (haha), david bowie, Andrew wk, steve miller band, Janelle monae, cadence weapon, mason proper, bloc party, never heard of it, funeral for a friend, emanuel, rise against, angus sndtrk, flickerstick, violent fems, mallrats sndtrk, animal house sndtrk, tommy boy sndtrk, mc lars, gym class heroes, new republic, elizabeth and the catapult, pres of usa, live, head automatica, early November, academy is, cartel, fall out boy, maxeen, silent press, weezer, ash, brandtson, benjamins, river city high, Weston, eisley, dashboard confessional, lemonheads, nada surf, lovedrug, texas is the reason, john Ralston, hot rod circuit, just surrender, e for explosion, unwritten law, goodbye tomorrow, terminal, alive in wild paint, days like these, movie life, midtown, say anything, hockey, between the trees, cobra starship, far, moneen, hanks, face to face, green day, hit the lights, yellow card, eve 6, silverstein, straylight run, down to earth approach, augustana, class of 98

Just sold all my CD's too, i had about 500 and 300 of them were still shrink wrapped as I had previously downloaded the album, seems like a waste of money spending liek £10 a go each time to never listen to them and only got like 50p back on each :(

If you had so many sealed copies, I would have at least tried to return them to the stores you bought them from for store credit, if they were brick-and-mortar stores and not online ones, that is.

No receipts for them as hadnt bought a CD in like 5 years, so all of them were older than that, and most the music stores now are clsoed down :( there is one now in my town used to be 4 :( video game stores we have one when there used to be 7... trade in shops used to be none and in 3 years there is now 5 of them

Moneen! Weezer, NFG, Cartel, Midtown, Early November, Eisley, Decemberists, Straylight Run, Foo Fighters, Kevin Devine

What albums?

Moneen 'Red Tree'

Weezer 'Blue, Green, Red, Pinkerton, Maladroit'

NFG 'Nothing Gold, Self, Screen to Stereo, Coming Home'

Cartel 'Ransom EP, Chroma, S/T, Cycles ''

Early November 'Acoustic and the 3 disc set'

Eisley 'Combinations and Room Noises'

Decemberists 'Crane Wife'

Straylight *sold*

Foo Fighters 's/t, colour and the shape, skin and bones, dvdep and my hero single

Kevin Devine 'Split the Country and Put Your Ghost'