Going to Vancouver

So I'm leaving to Vancouver tomorrow morning for a wedding on Friday. I'm not leaving until Tuesday so I'll have almost 3 full days there. I was supposed to look up things to do but of course I shit the bed and now I'm running out of time.

So I need some help with best record stores, things to see, restaurants, etc.

The only thing I know for sure that we're doing is going to Gas Town and to Granville Island. Any other help will be GREATLY appreciated.

Zulu records is great. Audiopile is way better and cheaper though. Lots of good punk rock there. Zulu has shows sometimes and a good used section. http://www.zulurecords.com/

If you like noise rock at all get a Shearping Pinx record from Audit Pile. All their albums are $11 and their most accessable is Rituals or Void White. THey are the best band in Vancouver as far as I'm concerend.

Also check out the Granville Island Brewery. You can just walk in and buy a beer and you don't have to set up a tour or anything you can see al the taks it's set up like a restaruant.

I've heard of Zulu but I'll try to check out both that and Audiopile if I can. I'm not really into noise rock but thanks for the suggestion.

Yeah I'm definitely going to the brewery. I used to date a girl from Victoria so anytime we were out there that's all I would drink. I plan on doing the tour and drinking as much of it as I can while I'm in Vancouver.