Green Day releasing a 3 Album Trilogy this year...

Saying you hate them is fine, saying they're one of the worst bands of all time is moronic. There is so much fucking out of tune, terribly produced and put together shit out there, with lame overused lyrics and the people can barely play guitar and especially can't put on a live show (which GD is extremely good at). Saying GD is close to those bands is just extremely stupid.

I'd rather listen to underproduced music than overproduced music. Production quality doesn't indicate the quality of the band, just how much $$$ the label had to spend on making the record. And I don't know many bands that make it out of their hometown with out of tune guitars that they can barely play.

Your moronic opinion.

Nope. Billie Joe is right up there with ke$ha when it comes to vocal talent. plus, he's a dude that wears eyeliner.

Green Day is a joke, their fan base has always consisted of "rebellious" 14 year olds who hate their mom over not letting them go to 9th grade looking like a moron. Ke$ha is at least a great singer who is very talented and likes beards. Billie Joe kisses gay dudes and wears eyeliner just so the media knows that he didn't die back in the mid 90's like he should of.

Ke$ha > Green Day

[image]

Saying you hate them is fine, saying they're one of the worst bands of all time is moronic. There is so much fucking out of tune, terribly produced and put together shit out there, with lame overused lyrics and the people can barely play guitar and especially can't put on a live show (which GD is extremely good at). Saying GD is close to those bands is just extremely stupid.

Stop... Just stop. Did you learn nothing from the Sum 41 thread?

Green Day is still better than the majority of VC hype bands.

As far as triple albums...The Clash did it, and it was excellent. Fight me.

Difference is that the Clash are good

Well played...since you are from London you get a +1 as well.