Alkaline Trio Remains on blue /20 on ebay..

itll never end with this record...i know a couple people on here grabbed one when the "legit" guy on ebay put them up. this guy claims its one but it doesnt look THAT blue to me.. if you have one what are your thoughts? i think it looks more turquoise/green.. but pleae by all means prove me wrong if you can because i need a blue/20.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220153017067&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=012

[image]

Guest falloutcollapse

that is being sold by our good friend loren

i am of no help, but i really hope when cobraside put out the new saves the day, there is not this much confusion

that is being sold by our good friend loren

i am of no help, but i really hope when cobraside put out the new saves the day, there is not this much confusion

We can only hope so. I plan on getting ever color when it comes out and I don't want to deal with finding a ton of "Random/Rare" colors.

marble yellow is the least limited available exclusively at hot topic limited to 900...i think its 900 anyone know definately?

Yep, its 900. I think of the pressing info issued by Cobraside it was the color that had the most copies made. I think black was something like 700, turquoise was 300, green/grey was 400.

marble yellow is the least limited available exclusively at hot topic limited to 900...i think its 900 anyone know definately?

Yep, its 900. I think of the pressing info issued by Cobraside it was the color that had the most copies made. I think black was something like 700, turquoise was 300, green/grey was 400.

clear green out of 70 and then the blue out of 20.. i had the info from Vagrant and the different info from cobraside on my laptop but its not working at the moment. dont buy dells.

clear green out of 70 and then the blue out of 20.. i had the info from Vagrant and the different info from cobraside on my laptop but its not working at the moment. dont buy dells.

there's supposedly another 100 where cobraside gave me no color breakdown. so if there's 70 of clear green and 20 of blue then there's 10 somewhere that are neither of those colors.

The problem with that pressing info (which I've seen multiple times before) is it doesn't even come close to the 5,000 that were supposedly pressed.

The problem with that pressing info (which I've seen multiple times before) is it doesn't even come close to the 5,000 that were supposedly pressed.

I was under the impression there were 2500 made, not 5K. I just give up when it comes to this release. All the pressing info is all over the place for it.