Mailman drama...

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If only I could ban people and clean this place up; I would put you out of your misery in having to "put up" with "us peoples".

Your remarks and comments are so low and thoughtless they are truly ironic and even hypocritical. Grow up, show a little respect, maturity, and poise. If something bothers you that much just back out and either do not come back or avoid these things all together. Posting in the way you have is the reason why places turn into shit-holes. You are complaining about a problem to which people like you are the root cause of. Completely baffles me.

Tough guy?? Lol you seem like the only internet tough guy here.

My exact thoughts!

You are the biggest butt-hurt crybaby on this board! Get a life that matters and stop prowling VC wanting banning privileges.

Great comeback and you make a very good argument. Thank you for your wonderful insight and intuition. A life that matters...I will have to read more about this at a later time, too busy crying cause my ass hurts.