Anybody going to Bamboozle Festival this year?

So I mentioned in my FS thread that I was selling off some records to go to Bamboozle Festival in Asbury Park, NJ. The Line Up includes Brand New, Jimmy Eat World, The Gaslight Anthem, Foo Fighters, Blink 182, Hot Water Music, Bon Jovi, Incubus, Less Than Jake, The Promise Ring, Bayside, Comeback Kid, Trapped Under Ice, and a ton of other bands. And this year it is on the boardwalk! My group of friends goes every year and we have 4 or 5 rooms in the same hotel. I'm also doing merch for Like Moths To Flames on Sunday. I'm real stoked! Is anybody else going?

http://2012.thebamboozle.com/

I'll be there. I'm really going because I miss having bamboozle/skate&surf in Asbury. I only went once when they moved it to the meadowlands. I live 20 minutes away from Asbury and it's my favorite place to go for shows so I knew I couldn't pass it up. I feel like the line up is missing a lot of bands still, though.

I'll be there all weekend (although I'll be working so I'm not sure how many bands I'll get to see).

Yea thankfully I'm only working Sunday and we're doing shifts so we can still go out and see the bands.

We're also not planning on going Friday night, as the line up is pretty weak. A night with 40's on the boardwalk may be in store!