Any interest in Smashing Pumpkins "Mellon Collie?"

Guest abravemorning

Guest abravemorning

I'm posting this on behalf of a reputable friend who isn't a member here.

so i was able to acquire multiple copies of this classic gem of an album, and now i am looking to unload 1 or 2 of them in order to replenish the money it cost to purchase them, or trade them for a few longtime wants. if you are interested please post in this thread or PM me with what you would like to offer.

fuck yeah!

backstory: i was surfing Gemm.com and found a listing for 7 copies in an austrian distro. they had very good ratings, and i figured i would give it a whirl. they cost about $100 a piece ppd, but that was significantly less than the $250-$300 they go for on the bay. i got 3 copies in the hopes i could get rid of one or two of them to cover my costs for buying them, and perhaps trade a copy for some longtime wants. so yeah, props to austrian distros via gemm!

He wanted me to make sure to disclose that all copies have some bends on the corners, but nothing too bad.

If interested, e-mail jordanmpeterman23 at hotmail dot com

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright, i decided to join this board so that i could be more accessible. im not looking for an ebay price, so lets make a deal. ill take a fair trade, a fair cash offer, or a combination of the two if you so choose. so why dont we make this happen? its a win-win situation, and im pro win-win situations!

Guest abravemorning
alright, i decided to join this board so that i could be more accessible. im not looking for an ebay price, so lets make a deal. ill take a fair trade, a fair cash offer, or a combination of the two if you so choose. so why dont we make this happen? its a win-win situation, and im pro win-win situations!

Just to put in a word for my boy, Jordan is one of the best people I've ever dealt with. I've down severals trades/buys with him, and he's always been top notch.

Guest scriptedrain

I'd love this album on vinyl, but I don't have that kinda money. I was actually thinking about this album the other day and wondering what the pressing info is for it. Can you post a picture of it?

Some Pics:

[image]

[image]

as for what i want, i dont really know unless you hit me with a list and i can go from there. here is a link to my deadformat page, where i have a very small and incomplete wantlist, but you can go from there. http://www.deadformat.net/tradelist/jrodan

lokithelion, i am checking your list now, and will PM you back shortly. thanks for the interest guys!

Guest abravemorning
no way, thats a good offer. i do specifically ask for naked pictures of your sister in my wants section. i should put a disclaimer however, that she has to be semi-attractive and over the age of 15. oh yeah, i went there!

What if they're almost 15?

no way, thats a good offer. i do specifically ask for naked pictures of your sister in my wants section. i should put a disclaimer however, that she has to be semi-attractive and over the age of 15. oh yeah, i went there!

What if they're almost 15?

does she have big.........ideas? if so, id consider it.

this is one of those records that has a gigantic pressing (~10,000) but still sells for a ton. it's weird.

it actually had a pressing of 15,000. i can't understand how it sells for even half as much as it does, but this is the vinyl market unfortunately...

yeah, i guess there are a lot more SP fans than most other bands. i guess it probably looks like this

1,000,000 J.E.W. fans and Clarity goes for $130

pressing of ~2,000

10,000,000 Pumpkins fans and MCATIS goes for $300